Sunday, November 6, 2011

BRUSH THOSE TEETH

I don't feel like brushing my goddamn teeth. Every man that comes up to me, I just want to breathe a foul odor into their nostrils. All I see above their bobbing heads, are the words tits,ass,sex,and the phrase "please know when to shut up." Speaking of that, I measured my boobs today. A WHOPPING C CUP! Boredom and looking down, makes me do strange things. I keep losing weight (small boobs) and gain weight (big boobs) I'm an ocean current when it comes to my physique and mentality. Well after my rant: On to my real intro dum di dum di dum

I am

S:Swift
A:Adaptable
M:makeshift
A:Aromatic
N:Numberless
T:Tense
H:Handsome
A:Aggressive

Things about me
I like to pop my pimples
I love to peel off skin
I chew the skin around my thumb nail
I bite my significant others when I'm excited
I'm sensitive but can come back full force
I'm allergic to my favorite things but I endure the pain (Cats,Soy milk,Orange Juice,etc)
I love getting jealous but I know the limit
I annoy people so they'll leave me alone
I don't fall in love easily
One time a roman candle almost collided with my head... now I'm scared of fireworks
I HATE hair! When I shave everything goes.
I like crying. It makes me feel better
I love strong jaw bones or cheek bones
I like scars
I love hands and touching them
I like when people sniff me
I hate being ignored or being annoyed
I believe fetuses have souls but I still believe in abortion(reincarnation keeps me sane)
Im an intense person, causing others to look away from my eyes.
I day dream ALL the time. Things about love,fantasy,magic, etc
I thrive off being heartbroken. It gives me the tools to write and do other creative shit
I don't hate people...I have my reasons
I eat my feelings
Im a sexual person and I don't dare deny it
I don't look at the human body as a taboo thing
Vulnerable and Vulnerability... these words make my body freeze
I love when my stomach drops as I drive over a hill or down one
I like picking off icicles
The smell of gasoline makes me reminisce
Its not hard to make me smile

This is a start to who I am...
More posts to come

No comments:

Post a Comment