Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ms. Universe

Neck is slit wide open
The universe is pouring over
Spilling its semen out into the sea
Dragging its edges against me

Stretching out her heart over his knee
Examining how much the animal can really bleed
Swinging on hips, she bites her bitten lips
Music won't cure the restless sex

Tearing apart her chest, aren't they big enough?
Kill me
Kill me
She whispered in his ear
Now release it, kill me

Wring her out after she's been used
Smoke is escaping, ruining her best smile
Just like any other beauty, raped and burned
Misery dancing on her glass, crystal denial

Sipping toxins, divine being teasing heaven
Take me
Take me
She called out in thin air
Take me

Gnawing on my tongue
Blurry eyes in an absorbent seer
Organs slide too close to the skin
Tangling themselves with blackened veins

Slamming fists on the shattering floor
Sober hatred, for the plastic needle
Plunging into the angel with bells
From hell you've only got swinging ropes to sell

I scream for sincerity, for revenge
Rip me apart
Rip me apart
I pound my head
RIP ME APART!

Now she's come undone
It's a mess that's sinking between the floor boards
Dripping on the neighbors eating their busy dinner
Whiskey flows from the mournful saxophones 
I wish I could have helped her through this staged vortex
She lies there infected by old makeup and crisp latex
Is she pretty now?
Harlequin dressed in black
A little astronaut with spacious dreams
She surfaces through cotton and flowers
In the corner he weeps as his body devours
Eats her body with one strong bite
Galactic darkness pry's her chest open
Forcibly deleting all kindness 
Leaving alone the foul taste of swollen cheek
Chasing the dark with her grandmothers paranoia
Slapping away the holes to remain whole
Now she tilts her eyes over
To free screaming babies and resting pirates
Afraid to be angry, she questions the problem
Should I or shouldn't I?
Too lazy to contradict six feet
Head rests with feet
Head rests with feet
She's always been away from me…


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LApq0yh5Cbw&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment